Sesame Raisin Bars
A simple snack that kids both enjoy eating and cooking. They are healthy and full of protein.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 36 bars
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add tahini and beat until combined well.
- Beat in egg, vanilla, and salt.
- Add flour and beat batter until just combined.
- Beat in raisins and benne seeds.
- Spread batter evenly in a buttered jelly-roll pan, 15 1/2 by 10 1/2 by 1 inch, and bake in middle of oven until a tester comes out clean, about 16 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool in pan on a rack and cut into 36 bars.
- Bars may be made 3 days in advance and kept in an airtight container
Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 69mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g