When it comes to having a lovely summer meal, a Tomato and Mozzarella Salad is high on the list. Served as a simple salad or as a side dish, it is so full of flavour it is perfect both ways. I use a lovely dressing to bring out and combine the flavours.
Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
- Serving Platter
- Slice the tomatoes into a even slices.
- Slice the mozzarella into same thickness as the tomatoes.
- On a large serving platter, place a slice of the tomato and then a mozzarella slice and repeat until all used up.
- In a separate bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Drizzle this mixture over the tomato and mozzarella slices.
- Place a fresh basil leave over the dish.