A banana split is a treat so many children looked forward to having at the end of a meal out. We have now pimped this dessert up to create a Watermelon Blueberry Banana Split. This is such a simple recipe that everyone can do it. I have even put all of the ingredients in the middle of the table and let the children create their own. An easy way to get them interested in food and keeps them quiet at the same time. Furthermore, you can add seasonal berries or any fruit you like. This dish is open to being as distinct as you.
Watermelon Blueberry Banana Split
- Peel bananas and cut in half cross wise; cut each piece in half lengthwise. For each serving, lay 2 pieces of banana against side of shallow dish.
- Place watermelon "scoop" at each end of dish.
- Fill center space with blueberries.
- Stir yogurt until smooth; spoon over watermelon "scoops".
- Sprinkle with cereal nuggets.