Try this Apple and Cinnamon milkshake, for a different and healthy breakfast idea. A simple drink that is both tasty and filling and ideal for those who don’t want a heavy breakfast. When your on the go and don’t want to cook try one of these. In fact all you need to make these is a good blender. There are many available at reasonable prices. Also an added benefit is that your children and grandchildren will love these as well. No longer any need to go a fast food shop when you can make all the flavours you will ever need. One of countless recipes just for you.
Apple and Cinnamon Milkshake
- Place the apples, honey, cinnamon, 3 tbsp water and lemon zest in a saucepan
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Allow to cool
- Toast the oats under a preheated grill for 2 to 3 minutes until lightly browned
- Place the stewed apples, oats and yogurt in a food processor and blend until smooth
- Gradually blend in the milk