Baked Salmon in Mustard Sauce is a simple main dish that is quick to prepare, quick to cook and tastes superb. The simple ingredients of Dijon Mustard, Honey, Garlic, butter and salmon makes it affordable as well.
Baked Salmon in Mustard Sauce
Baked Salmon in Mustard Sauce is ready quickly and tastes amazing.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 People
- Preheat oven to 400 F, 200 C, Gas Mark 6.
- Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom of a baking tray. (NOTE: the tray should be large enough to comfortable hold the salmon fillets with space in between.) If you don’t have parchment paper, then baking spray will do.
- Place the butter into a small bowl and microwave until melted. Time will depend on the power of the microwave.
- Once ,melted, add the honey, garlic and Dijon mustard to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and ground pepper lightly.
- Place the fillets, skin side down in the baking tray.
- Brush the honey, garlic, butter and mustard mixture over the salmon fillets and place in the oven.
- Cook for about 10 – 14 minutes until salmon starts to flake.
- Serve immediately with seasonal vegetables.
- Finely chop fresh parsley for garnish if your wish and sprinkle on top.
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 140mg | Potassium: 850mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 247IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg