Beef and Vegetables in Soy Sauce Casserole
If you want an Asian style Casserole then you have to try this recipe.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- 1/4 cup soy sauce 60 ml
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce 5 ml
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 60 ml
- 2 lbs lean beef stew meat cubed, 900 g
- 8 oz mushrooms 225 g
- 4 medium carrots 2 in slices
- 2 ribs celery sliced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2-4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme 1 ml
- 1/4 tsp Dried marjoram 1 ml
- 1 cup beef stock 250 ml
- 1 cup dry red wine 250 ml
- ground pepper to taste
- Whisk together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, flour, and pepper in a large, heavy pot with a cover (Dutch oven).
- Toss the beef in the mixture to coat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Bake covered in a preheated 325F (165C) oven until the beef is very tender.
Calories: 441kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 144mg | Sodium: 1344mg | Potassium: 626mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g