Pasta and Three Cheese Casserole
A full of flavour recipe that is baked so the cheese melts perfectly.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- 1 lb ground beef 450 g
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2-4 cloves garlic finely chop
- 4 oz mushrooms sliced, 110 g
- 15 oz tomatoes 425 g, chop
- 8 oz tomato sauce 225 g
- 3 tbsp parsley 45 ml, chop
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano 2 ml
- 8 oz spaghetti / rigatoni slightly under cooked according to package directions, 225 g
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese 125 ml, grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese 125 ml, grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese 60 ml, grated
- Cook the meat, onion, garlic, and mushrooms in a skillet over high heat until the meat is brown and the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, and seasonings and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Toss with the cooked spaghetti and place in a greased baking dish.
- Top with the cheeses and bake uncovered in a preheated 350F (180C) oven until bubbly, about 45 minutes.
Sodium: 1072mg | Sugar: 7g | Fiber: 4g | Potassium: 1020mg | Cholesterol: 165mg | Calories: 801kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Fat: 51g | Protein: 54g | Carbohydrates: 31g