Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
I have never met anyone who didn't enjoy this recipe. The chicken, cheese and prosciutto make this a hit.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to Collection
Servings: 6 people
- Season the flattened chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on top of each breast and top with a slice of prosciutto.
- Roll up, beginning with the narrow end, and secure with a toothpick.
- Place in a greased baking dish.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and sir over low heat until the ingredients
- are incorporated.
- Pour over the chicken and bake uncovered in a preheated 350F (180C) oven, basting with the sauce several times, until the chicken is cooked through, about 40 minutes.
- Remove the toothpicks before serving. Serves
- The chicken should be skinned and boneless and then pounded thin between two sheets of plastic wrap or grease proof paper.
Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 3g