Finger Licking Honey Spareribs is a divine creation by the “I don’t Care” department. The mix of Pork ribs and the sauce creates a perfect match. The name says it all really, Finger Licking Honey Spareribs. Had these at a bbq recently and had to get the recipe. Amusing watching young and old licking their fingers to get every last drop of sauce. However Serve this with chicken wings, homemade burgers and shrimp and your guests will never leave. These are a few of the new recipes for bbq season that our users have uploaded. Whatever you do this bbq season check out our recipes first.
Finger Licking Honey Spareribs
- Combine the first six ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle spareribs with salt and pepper.
- Place on a rack over a roasting pan; cover with foil and bake at 375°F 35 to 45 minutes.
- Uncover and brush generously with sauce.
- Bake 45 minutes, brushing with sauce every 15 minutes, until spareribs are fully cooked and tender. Cut spareribs into serving portions and serve with remaining sauce.