Spicy Bbq Shrimp
Shrimp with a kick - that's how I like them. Using Cayenne Pepper means you choose the kick.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to Collection
Servings: 6 people
- Turn on broiler/grill and melt butter in a 13x9-inch broiler pan.
- Remove pan from oven and stir in BBQ sauce and lemon juice.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat. Spread out in pan.
- Sprinkle cayenne, black pepper, and garlic powder over the shrimp.
- Broil five inches from the heat source for four minutes. Turn shrimp. Add sherry and broil for four minutes longer.
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 311mg | Sodium: 1369mg | Potassium: 297mg | Fiber: 0.02g | Sugar: 7g