Simple, fast and so tasty!!
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp lemon/lime juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Breasts
- 12 large Flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 whole onion
- 1 whole green bell pepper chopped
- 1 whole red bell pepper chopped
- ground pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Combine the marinade ingredients and pour over the chicken strips.
- Marinate refrigerated for 2 to 3 hours.
- Drain the chicken and discard the marinade.
- Wrap the tortillas in foil and heat in a 350F (180C) oven until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat and saute the chicken, onion, and bell peppers until the chicken is cooked and the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Place 2 or 3 strips of chicken along with some of the onions, peppers, and optional ingredients of your choice on each tortilla and roll, or serve the tortillas, cooked ingredients, and toppings for diners to assemble themselves.