Slow Cooked Aromatic Pork
Slow cooked tender pork that taste gorgeousPrint Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Take 2lb lean boneless collar, shoulder or leg joint; cut string off joint and flatten out.
- Cut into 6-8 large chunks removing any excess fat.
- In an oven-proof casserole, mix together 2.5cm (1”) root ginger, peeled and thinly sliced, 4 cloves garlic, squashed, 30mlsp (2tbsp) soy sauce, 200ml (1) carton orange juice, 5mlsp (1tsp) sesame oil, 30g (2tbsp) brown sugar and 30mlsp (2tbsp) hoisin sauce.
- Add pork chunks and mix together.
- Cover with lid and cook for about 2 hours until meat
Sodium: 1407mg | Sugar: 9g | Fiber: 0.4g | Potassium: 900mg | Cholesterol: 191mg | Calories: 537kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Fat: 23g | Protein: 66g | Carbohydrates: 12g