Thai Green Curry - The Easy Way
While a bit spicy, this is my favourite curry recipe and always a winner with everybody at the table.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- Add the green curry paste and sugar and cook over a fairly high heat for about a minute, stirring with the lemongrass, if using.
- Reduce the heat slightly and stir in the chicken pieces and lime leaves or zest until coated in the paste.
- Add the coconut milk, fish sauce or soy sauce and bring to a simmer, cooking for 25-30 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Stir in the coriander and lime juice.
- Check for seasoning, adding more fish sauce or soy sauce if needed.
- The curry is now best left to sit for a few minutes so the sauce becomes creamier.
- You will also taste the true flavours of the curry paste ingredients when it's slightly cooler.
- Serve with lots of fragrant Thai jasmine rice.
Sodium: 1027mg | Sugar: 6g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 13mg | Cholesterol: 94mg | Calories: 381kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Fat: 25g | Protein: 31g | Carbohydrates: 9g