Fettuccine with Lemon Sauce
A fast tasty and filling recipe for 4 people in only 20 minutes. The sauce is a rich creamy sauce with a hint of lemon but not overpowering.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- In a sauce pan or skillet large enough to hold the pasta when it is done, combine the butter, cream, and beef broth or bouillon and simmer over medium heat until reduced by about half.
- Add the lemon juice, lemon and lime zest and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- When cooked and still al dente (firm to the tooth) drain it and add it to the pan containing the sauce.
- Toss over medium heat for 20 to 30 seconds, until most of the sauce is absorbed.
Sodium: 305mg | Sugar: 0.3g | Fiber: 0.1g | Potassium: 88mg | Cholesterol: 112mg | Calories: 310kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Fat: 33g | Protein: 2g | Carbohydrates: 2g