Grilled Lemon Chicken
Grilled Lemon Chicken is so soft, tender and so full of flavour after being marinated overnight makes this an ideal recipe for busy people who need a quick recipe when they get home.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Position the chicken breasts apart on top of cling film and cover with second piece. Ensure there is space for the breasts to expand.
- Fun time for the children - with a rolling pin or a meat hammer, pund the chilcken breasts to make them as thin as possible without being paper thin.
- Combine the lemon juice, garlic, white wine and olive oil in a shallow dish and mix well. Place the flattened chicken breasts into the dish so they are covered by the marinade.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight so it ready for your return.
- Remove the chicken form the marinade and place on frying or griddle pan. Cook each side for about 4 - 5 minutes until cooked through. You can also bbq these for additional taste.
- Serve hot with a salad or new potatoes and seasonal greens with a lemon wedge.
Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.4g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 8mg | Fiber: 0.03g | Sugar: 0.1g