Italian Shrimp with Pistachio Sauce - Gamberi con Salsa di Pistacchi
A gorgeous recipe that never fades in its flavours and taste. Served on a bed of hot pasta makes this a total meal.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to Collection
Servings: 4 people
- Combine the pistachios, olive oil, anchovies, garlic, capers, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in an electric blender or food processor and process to make a paste.
- Combine with the cooked shrimp in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions
- Adjust seasoning with lemon juice, salt, and pepper and serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Serve on a bed of hot pasta
Calories: 709kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 229mg | Sodium: 840mg | Potassium: 691mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g