A lovely refreshing cocktail that is tasty and beautiful. Ideal for a warm day.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 People
- Jug 2ltr
- Slice each lime into six pieces and put them into a two-litre jug.
- Add the sugar and squish the lime wedges with a heavy object (rolling pin) until all of the juice is in the jug.
- Pick the mint leaves and bruise them with your hands to release their aroma and essence.
- Place them in the jug.
- Pour enough ice into the jug to fill it about 3/4s full. Add the white rum.
- Using a long-handled spoon mix all the ingredients together gently. Fill the rest of the jug with sparkling water.
- Stir once more to make sure it is fully combined.
- Serve in tall glasses with extra ice and a lime slice.
Sodium: 24mg | Calcium: 33mg | Vitamin C: 23mg | Vitamin A: 76IU | Sugar: 9g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 80mg | Calories: 190kcal | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 1g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 16g | Iron: 1mg