Bourbon Chicken Wings
A simple chicken wing dish that has a kick. this can be a starter or as a canapes.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- Combine the wing joints, bourbon, olive oil, lemon rind, and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Toss to coat the wings and marinate refrigerated for 4 hours or overnight.
- Mix the bread crumbs, paprika, salt, and pepper in a plastic bag.
- Drain the wing joints and toss with the bread crumb mixture.
- Place the wings on a baking sheet and place about 5 inches (12 cm) under a preheated broiler.
- Broil until crisp and golden, about 5 minutes on each side.
A simple chicken wing dish that has a kick.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 0.2mg | Potassium: 12mg | Fiber: 0.4g | Sugar: 0.1g