This Mushroom, Tomato and Bacon Breakfast Bap is great for weekends and holidays. Especially for simply lazy days at home and takes only minutes to prepare. This recipe is so tasty with so few ingredients. The bacon, the juicy tomato and texture and flavour of the mushroom combining into a taste fest of perfection.
Mushroom, Tomato and Bacon Bap
- Place the slice of tomato on the flat side of the mushroom.
- Add the oil and season with a little pepper.
- Roast the mushroom and tomato at 200oC, gas mark 6, for 7-10 minutes.
- Grill the bacon gently for 5-7 minutes turning regularly until cooked.
- Drain on kitchen paper. Meanwhile lightly toast the bun.
- Add the chopped chives and lemon juice to the cream cheese and mix.
- Spread the cut sides of the toasted bun with the cream cheese mixture.
- Then arrange the tomato filled mushroom on top of the bottom bun, followed by the bacon.
- Top with the second bun and serve.