Perfect Baked Potato
A go to meal that is easy to bake, filling and so tasty.
Yield: 2 People
- Preheat your oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
- Brush the olive oil over 2 large baking potatoes. Season with a pinch of salt on the skin.
- Place on a baking tray and put on the top shelf of the oven.
- Bake for 20 mins, then turn down the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Bake for a further 45 mins-1 hr until the skin is crisp yet the flesh soft.
- Cut a cross on top of each potato, squeeze the sides to open the top.
- Add your favourite toppings.