A Breakfast Omelette Wrap adds a zing to brunch with these healthy wraps which include one of your five a day. This is a great recipe for impressing friends or family. Wrap the omelette in parchment (greaseproof) paper to form a parcel for a great on the go breakfast. You can add 1 teaspoon of honey with the soy sauce for a sweeter taste.
Breakfast Omelette Wrap
- Beat the eggs and milk together and season.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a 23cm frying pan and pour in half the mixture, swirling the mixture to the edges of the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and reserve while you make the second omelette.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan and fry the vegetables for 3 minutes, add the soy and cook for 1 minute.
- Drizzle the chilli sauce over the omelettes.
- Add the vegetables and fold up the bottom half and then fold over again.