When you want to get the bbq going whilst the beef and chicken is cooking, these are perfect. Bbq Prawns with Dipping Sauce are ready in only 10 minutes and can be prepared in advance. I use flat skewers to make it easier to turn the prawns without them slipping.
BBQ Prawns with Dipping Sauce
- Get the Bbq going and nice and hot.
- Drizzle the prawns with the sesame oil and carefully skewer.
- combine the peppercorns, salt and chilli and grind into a powder.
- Add the cornflour to a plate and cover each skewered prawns.
- To make the dipping sauce, add the sesame oil, chilli, soy sauce, garlic, sugar and rice wine in a glass bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Barbecue the prawns on the bbq for about 2 minutes each side until lovely and pink. and cooked.
- Leave on the skewer and serve with a squeeze of lime.