When it comes to eating outside, there is nothing better than BBQ Beef Kebab Skewers. They are full of flavour, textures and colours that always look and taste amazing. I serve these with a simple fresh salad and warmed tortillas. The effect is simple but delicious. You can make these in advance and have them ready to cook.
BBQ Beef Kebab Skewers
- Mix the cubed steak, peppers, onion, oil and paprika and put to one side to marinade with each other. Season.
- Get the bbq going so nice and hot.
- Place the skewers into water to soak for about 10 minutes. This way the wont burnt on the bbq.
- Thread some meat and veg alternately onto each skewer.
- Barbecue for 8-10 minutes turning regularly until tender and brown.
- Place the tortillas in a foil and lace on the bbq to warm up. A few minutes is enough.
- In a glass bowl mix the tomatoes, avocados, cucumber, spring onions (scallions) and sliced lettuce.
- Place the tossed salad into a bowl in the centre of the table.
- Serve on a plate with the warm tortillas, salad and beef skewers.