These are superb snacks for kids to both help prepare and eat. These are healthy little snacks for everybody.
Oaty Apple and Orange Squares
- Preheat the oven to 180C, gas mark 4 and grease a 20cm square cake tin
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then work in the oats and add the apple sauce, orange zest and raisins
- Tip into the prepared tin and spread evenly and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown
- Cool slightly before marking into squares
- Leave to cool in the tin before cutting into squares