Peanut butter in a cookie – what is better than that? These Peanut Butter Cookies are a delight to cook and even more to eat. Used as a snack, these bring smiles to everyone’s faces. If you wish to get your children and grandchildren interested in cooking the use this recipe. They all love the Peanut Butter. I make Peanut Butter Cookies in bulk as they never last long. It is amazing how quickly my family appear as soon as these leave the oven. I also include these in lunchboxes or a few in a air tight container for nibbles whilst at work.
Peanut Butter Cookies
- In a food processor or by hand, cream together the margarine, peanut butter, and sugar substitute. Add the egg, water, and vanilla and continue to mix until well blended.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a sifter; sift dry ingredients into creamed mixture and mix until completely blended. Refrigerate overnight.
- Lightly spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto cookies sheets and press with the tines of a fork to flatten each cookie.
- Bake the cookies at 375 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, remove from the oven, and let them cool on racks.