Roast Turkey Crown - Simple
A simple recipe to cook a lovely turkeyPrint Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- Preheat the oven to 170 C / Gas 3.
- Mix the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, lemon zest, sea salt and black pepper.
- Place the turkey crown in a roasting tin (on a rack if desired) and rub the herb mixture all over the crown, getting under the skin as well.
- Roast the crown for 90 minutes to 2 hours, or until the juices run clear.
- Tent with aluminium foil and let rest for up to 2 hours before carving.
- It will stay warm for a long time so don't panic.
Sodium: 1308mg | Sugar: 0.03g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 1483mg | Cholesterol: 388mg | Calories: 986kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Fat: 40g | Protein: 145g | Carbohydrates: 2g