Zucchini Salad - Ensalada de Calabacitas
Vegetarian vegetable Salad Side Dish from lovely MexicoPrint Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Cook the zucchini in boiling salted water until cooked but still firm and crisp, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Drain, chop coarsely, and cool to room temperature.
- Combine the zucchini, scallions, chiles, and avocados in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper and pour over the vegetables.
- Toss gently to combine and serve on lettuce leaves.
Sodium: 23mg | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 106mg | Calories: 361kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 29g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fat: 40g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 3g