Chinese Soft Fried Noodles
A very simple recipe with four ingredients that makes a refreshing dish with the crunch of fried scallions.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Spread the cooked and drained noodles on a large baking sheet and allow them to dry at room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Heat the oils in a large non-stick skillet over high heat until the oils are very hot.
- Add a handful of noodles and fry until golden brown on the bottom.
- Turn the noodles and brown on the other side.
- Repeat with remaining noodles, adding more oil if necessary and making sure it is very hot before adding more noodles.
- Garnish with sliced scallions.
Sodium: 182mg | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 5g | Potassium: 211mg | Cholesterol: 36mg | Calories: 262kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fat: 15g | Protein: 6g | Carbohydrates: 28g