Spiced Potted Crab Startet
Lovely simple recipe that is a family pleaserPrint Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 8 portions
- Heat 125g (4oz) butter in a pan until foaming, then add the mustard seeds, curry powder and cayenne pepper.
- Remove from the heat and pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Stir in the zest of lemon and 1 tbsp lemon juice, the crab meat, spring onions and coriander.
- Season well.
- Spoon the crab mixture into 4fl oz ramekins. Transfer to the fridge for 10-15 minutes to firm up.
- Melt the remaining butter in a small pan, then pour it over the chilled crab. Chill for at least 1 hour, so the butter sets hard, before serving with the warm, sliced bagettes
Calories: 33kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.03g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 315mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0.1g