Spicy Omelette with Mushrooms is a dish that I always prepare when in a rush. It doesn’t matter if it breakfast, brunch, snack or just a main dish. is It is filling and ever so tasty. The mushrooms and peppers, cheddar cheese and a hit of tabasco combine with the egg to create paradise.
Spicy Omelette with Mushrooms
- Melt butter in a large, heavy frying pan.
- Add jalapeno peppers, green peppers, red peppers and onions and saute until onions become transparent.
- Season with salt, pepper, Tabasco and cilantro.
- Beat eggs with 1 Tablespoon of water and slowly pour throughout the sauteed mixture.
- Simmer covered over low heat until the eggs are set.
- Pan fry mushrooms in a little butter and put to one side to keep warm
- Add cheese to one side and carefully flip the other side over.
- Remove from heat and cover for an additional minute to melt the cheese completely.