Brie Burgers. Whilst some may find these strange and potentially decadent, the flavour is superb and well worth the price of the brie. I like mine with a little bit of onion relish added served in a bap with lettuce and tomato and a bit of crispy bacon (smoked).
- Form the meat into 8 or 12 patties.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and divide the sliced Brie between half the patties.
- Place the remaining patties on top and press the edges to seal.
- Grill over hot coals, pan-fry, or broil until cooked through.
- Turn once halfway through cooking.