A simple recipe to turn leftover pasta into a tasty breakfast and/or dinner.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet over moderate heat and saute the onion for 5 minutes, until golden but not brown.
- Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the fettuccine and stir to coat the pasta.
- Beat the remaining ingredients together and add to the skillet, stirring once to combine the ingredients.
- Cook covered over low heat 12 to 15 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned.
- Place a large plate over the skillet, and using two hands, carefully flip the two so that the frittata is face-down on the plate.
- Slide the frittata back into the skillet and cook uncovered an additional 5 minutes.
Sodium: 455mg | Sugar: 0.3g | Fiber: 0.3g | Potassium: 99mg | Cholesterol: 24mg | Calories: 193kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Fat: 15g | Protein: 12g | Carbohydrates: 2g