Guatemalan Amigo Party Wings involve chicken and a decent marinade. What more could anyone want except a cold beer. We do cheat a little by using a premade taco mix but it is available worldwide. I prepare batches of 24 at a time and they shoot off the plate. These are ideal as side dishes, canapes and snacks. Also, these work very well on a bbq with the aroma from the spices filling the air. The queue soon starts to form at the bbq. Guatemalan Amigo Party Wings go well with basically everything. However, I always have a refreshing homemade Maraschino Cherry Shake to hand. Don’t know why but they go so well together!!
Amigo Party Wings
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix dressing and chiles in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl and chill in the fridge.
- Combine flour and taco mix in a shallow dish, mix well.
- Stir in oil until mixed well.
- Coat chicken with mixture on all sides.
- Place on slightly greased cookie pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn over and bake an additional 15 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
- Mix parsley in with ranch dressing. to use as a dip
- Use dressing as a dipping sauce.