Time to get the family around for this one.
- Preheat the oven to 200C, gas mark 6.
- Place the tomatoes on a large baking tray and toss in 1 tbsp oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Season and bake for 20 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile brush the bread with the remaining oil, place on a baking tray and add to the oven for the last 10-12 minutes of cooking.
- Place the bacon under a pre-heated grill for 7-8 minutes then cut into thick slices.
- Mix with the tomatoes and use to top the toasted bread.
- Serve topped with a poached egg and sprinkle with the parsley.