Cheese and Bacon Muffins are simply gorgeous. When you don’t know what to eat, whether it be breakfast, brunch or even a snack, these will fit. They are in effect a breakfast meal in a handy size. You can use muffin tins but I use cup cake holders to make them easier to move and easier to consume. The Bacon, Egg and Welsh Cheese all make this work so well. The addition of Welsh Cheese makes them have a lovely aroma and additional body. Cheese and Bacon Muffins is classified as a “Easy” Recipe to produce and well worth the time. The results are always amazing.
Cheese and Bacon Muffins
- Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a mixing bowl
- Add the rest of the ingredients and fold everything together with the lightest of touch, until just blended
- Do not over mix
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tins
- Bake in a preheated over, 180C gas mark 4 for 20 to 30 minutes until golden and firm
- Remove and allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes