Crispy Chicken Cutlets
Crispy Chicken Cutlets are a good old quick and easy recipe to throw together. They are superb as a main dish, as nibbles for dipping or snacks. It works.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to Collection
Servings: 6 people
- Pound the chicken breasts a little to flatten them and make them uniform in thickness.
- Cut in half horizontally and set aside.
- Combine the mayonnaise, chili powder, lemon zest, salt, and pepper in a bowl, stirring to combine thoroughly.
- Place the crushed potato chips on a plate.
- Add the chicken cutlets to the mayonnaise mixture, tossing them to coat evenly, and press into the potato chips to coat both sides.
- Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet over moderate heat and saute the cutlets in batches until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and keep warm in a low oven while the remaining cutlets are cooking.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 250mg | Potassium: 354mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g