Excellant side dish that compliments most indian main courses. Hard to beat and ready in 15 minutes.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to Collection
Servings: 6 people
- Saute the shallots in the butter in a saucepan over moderate heat until tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the curry powder and cook 1 minute.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil.
- Add all the peas and simmer covered until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Sodium: 92mg | Sugar: 5g | Fiber: 4g | Potassium: 183mg | Cholesterol: 10mg | Calories: 103kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 4g | Protein: 4g | Carbohydrates: 12g