Excellant side dish that compliments most indian main courses. Hard to beat and ready in 15 minutes.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- Saute the shallots in the butter in a saucepan over moderate heat until tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the curry powder and cook 1 minute.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil.
- Add all the peas and simmer covered until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 92mg | Potassium: 183mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g