A simple but succulent recipe that everybody loves.
Danish Cured Salmon (Gravlax)
An incredibly simple recipe that turns fresh salmon into cured salmon within 24 hours.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 12 people
- Rinse the salmon and dry it thoroughly with paper towels.
- Place in a glass baking dish and sprinkle with half the dill.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle half the mixture over the salmon.
- Turn the salmon over, sprinkle with the remaining salt mixture, and top with the remaining dill.
- Cover with plastic wrap, place a flat plate or pot lid on top, and place several cans of food on top for weight.
- Refrigerate for 24 to 48 hours.
- To serve, drain the salmon and cut diagonally into thin slices.
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 2080mg | Potassium: 69mg | Fiber: 0.02g | Sugar: 5g