Everybody loves pancakes and this recipe is as its name implies. Easy Peasy Pancakes are lovely and light and full of flavour. Once you add toppings from apricots to walnuts with syrup, jams and cream, you will want breakfast to be all day.
Easy Peasy Pancakes
A dish that make everybody turn up quickly.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 12 Pancakes
- In a glass bowl sift the plain flour and add a good pinch of salt.
- In a separate bowl, crack the eggs and whisk well. Add the sugar, milk, melted butter and combine well.
- Once mixed, add the egg mixture into the flour mixture. Whisk this mixture well until it resembles a lovely smooth batter.
- Turn your oven on to low heat to keep the cooked pancakes warm util they have all been cooked.
- Place a 8 inch frying pan (or any size you have) over a medium high heat. Add a small knob of butter to the pan and allow to melt and bubbling.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the pancake batter to the pan. Move the pan to ensure the batter covers all of the pan.
- Each pancake will take about 1 – 2 minutes on the first side and then flip over for about a minute just to finish it off. They should be lovely and browned.
- Place cooked pancakes on a plate in the oven with parchment paper between each pancake.
Calories: 77kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 39mg | Potassium: 49mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 141IU | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg