Having Salmon is always a lovely meal. However, when it is Grilled Salmon with Mustard Butter it is up another level. Friends and family inviting themselves round again and again to enjoy this. It is very simple to prepare and the marinade is superb. Furthermore with the summer nearly here, have this as an alternative to the normal burgers and sausages. Vegetarian can also enjoy a bbq with this recipe. Also, it can be cooked on the bbq by placing it in a foil bag at the cooler end of the hot coals.
Share: do you have a recipe to share. If you do let us help by Clicking Here.
Grilled Salmon with Mustard Butter
- Combine the butter, mustards, herbs, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Roll the mixture into a log about 4 inches (10 cm) long and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Rub the salmon steaks with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a grill over moderate heat and cook, turning once, until the flesh is firm to the touch and opaque throughout.
- Place a 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick slice of the butter on each portion.