Honey Fried Chicken
Honey Fried Chicken is a superb alternative to a takeaway. This recipe is fast and tasty and sticky. Adjust the mustard and paprika to suit your taste!Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Coat chicken with honey; set aside.
- Combine buttermilk baking mix, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper; dredge chicken in mixture.
- Heat 1/2 inch oil to 375°F in a 1 2-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Carefully place chicken in hot oil and cook about 5 minutes or until underside of chicken is golden; turn chicken pieces and cook about 5 minutes, turning as needed.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 7 to 10 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
- Remove chicken; drain on paper towels.
Calories: 761kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 93g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.003g | Cholesterol: 243mg | Sodium: 995mg | Potassium: 29mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 38g