Pasta with Mushroom Sauce – Vegan is a superb full flavoured recipe that is welcoming, warm and so delicious. Being a Vegan does not mean that you lose flavours. This dish is an example of that fact. The blend of the softened onions and mushrooms, the colour and flavour of the tomatoes makes this a superb base. I use spaghetti or linguini with this main dish recipe but any pasta will do so use what you have. This is an ideal meal to use up left over bits of pasta. Whether they be Fusilli, Spaghetti, Linguini, Conchiglie etc. Don’t worry most supermarkets now stock Vegan Cream.
Pasta with Mushroom Sauce - Vegan
- Place a non-stick pan onto a medium heat.
- Add the onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, sage, milk and black pepper and stir for a few minutes.
- Add in the vegan cream, stir and add salt to taste.
- If you see that the sauce is getting dry, add in some extra milk or water as required.
- Cook the spaghetti per the instructions. When cooked, drain it and add to the sauce pan.
- Mix the ingredients together ensuring the pasta is coated in the sauce.
- Serve in warmed dishes.