Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
A friend gave me this recipe and it sat in the drawer for years. Now pinned to my fridge!!Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 20 cakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 2 ½-inch muffin-pan cups, or line with paper liners.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg on piece of waxed paper.
- Beat together butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, then pumpkin.
- At low speed, beat in flour mixture alternately with milk until smooth.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin-pan cups, filling each two-thirds full.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pan or on a wire rack 5 minutes. Turn cupcakes out onto rack to cool.
- Tint frosting with food coloring. Frost cupcakes. Decorate as desired, using fondant (tinted, rolled out, cut into shapes), licorice, toasted coconut and other candies.
Sodium: 167mg | Sugar: 13g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 58mg | Cholesterol: 31mg | Calories: 138kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 4g | Protein: 2g | Carbohydrates: 23g