Rigatoni in Vodka Cream Sauce – Rigatoni alla Bettola is a gorgeously warming Italian dish that always hots the mark. The vodka is not overwhelming but subtle and blends with the other ingredients perfectly. Served as a main dish and ready in only 20 minutes, Ideal for those in a rush.
Rigatoni in Vodka Cream Sauce – Rigatoni alla Bettola
- Heat the oil in a skillet large enough to hold the cooked pasta.
- Saute the garlic and optional hot pepper flakes until the garlic is golden but not brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Add the vodka and cream and stir.
- Remove from the heat and add the parsley and the cooked pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper. Stir and allow to rest for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.