Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Vanilla is a lovely side dish. It goes so well with Roast Turkey, Roast Chicken and every other meal. I have served this with a salad to great success. The ease of this recipe shows that great flavour does mean hours of work or expertise.
Roasted Sweet Potato with Vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Slice the sweet potatoes into large chunks and place in large bowl.
- Add the olive oil, thinly slice the chili, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the same bowl.
- Slice the vanilla bean lengthwise in half and remove the seeds with a teaspoon.
- Add to the sweet potato mix.
- Toss to the mixture to thoroughly combine.
- Transfer the mix to large rimmed baking sheet and place into he oven.
- Roast until potatoes are lovely and tender which should take about 25 to 30 minutes.