Cottage Cheese Pancakes
A healthier and tastier version of a normal pancake. These look like, cook like and smell like a normal but taste better.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Beat together the cottage cheese, sour cream or yogurt, egg yolks, and optional lemon peel.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, sugar, and nutmeg and beat into the cottage cheese mixture.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the cottage cheese mixture.
- Lightly coat a hot griddle of large skillet with the butter or oil and add the batter by the heaping tablespoon.
- Cook until lightly browned on the bottom, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side.
- Serve immediately.
Simple, clean recipe using far less flour than normal panckaes giving a far lighter result.
Sodium: 360mg | Sugar: 8g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 268mg | Cholesterol: 12mg | Calories: 309kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 4g | Protein: 16g | Carbohydrates: 53g