Tenderloin Tips in Beer
Lovely succulent recipe where beef meet beer - the perfect connection.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Thaw Tenderloin Tips. Season with salt and pepper; shake in bag containing the flour.
- Pour a thin film of oil in skillet and sauté the onion, leek, shallot and garlic until tender. Remove sautéed mixture with a slotted spoon and place in a casserole dish.
- In the same pan, brown meat on all sides, adding more oil as needed. You may have to do this in 2 or 3 batches. Add browned meat to casserole.
- Pour half the can of beer into the pan in which the meat was browned. Mix with the pan juices, scraping sides and bottom of pan. Pour this over meat in casserole.
- Add remaining beer, thyme and bay leaf. Cover tightly and simmer 45-60 minutes on top of the stove.
Lovely succulent recipe where beef meet beer - the perfect connection.
Calories: 676kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 147mg | Sodium: 122mg | Potassium: 100mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g