Just imagine walking through the front door and smelling the glorious aroma or a Thai Green Curry. A bad day becomes good.
Thai Green Curry - Big L's
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat
- Cut the chicken breasts into slices
- Saute the green curry paste until aromatic, add the chicken and stir to combine well with the curry paste.
- Add the coconut milk and water and bring it to a quick boil.
- Put a pan on to cook the rice per packet instructions
- Add the kaffir leaves, red chilies and bean shoots. Lower the heat to simmer, cover the pot and let simmer for 10 - 20 minutes or until the curry slightly thickens.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, and basil leaves. Stir to mix well.
- Turn off the heat and serve immediately with rice.