This is a superb use of left over Turkey. Turkey Stuffed Potatoes are simple to produce but taste amazing and look so stunning that people will believe you took an age in preparing. Much of this recipe can be made in advance such a s the baked potatoes. Whilst the recipe serves them hot as a main dish, they are lovely cold and ideal for children and picnics. This recipe will soon become a popular dish for you family. Especially as you can make them in advance and just heat them up for only 25 – 30 minutes when ready. Served with a recipe from our dips categories for a superb addition to your repertoire.
Turkey Stuffed Potatoes
- Cut each potato in half and scoop out the centres, leaving 1/4 inch shell.
- Place potatoes and remaining ingredients except turkey and paprika in a bowl.
- Mix until smooth using an electric beater.
- Fold in turkey.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fill potato shells with mixture.
- Sprinkle tops with paprika.
- Place in a baking dish. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned on top.