Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins may sound like an odd combination, but wait till you try it. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are very simple to bake but taste amazing. These are superb for breakfast and brunch and perfect with a cup of coffee.
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
BAnan Chocolate Chip Muffins is a simple recipe that even I can bake. The flavours are immense and a makes a decent change from the norm.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 12 muffins
- Preheat oven 325°F.
- Cream the butter and the sugar together on speed #3.
- Add the eggs, banana and milk.
- Mix dry ingredients together and add to the creamed butter.
- Add chocolate and walnuts on speed #1.
- Scoop into 18 greased muffin cups. Bake at 325°F for 20 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
Sounds like an odd combination, but wait till you try it.
Sodium: 294mg | Sugar: 62g | Fiber: 10g | Potassium: 505mg | Cholesterol: 43mg | Calories: 892kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Fat: 54g | Protein: 13g | Carbohydrates: 101g